THROUGH THE LOCAL COMMITTEES
The local committees are part of the regional forum and are made up of activists from the same country or territory, interested in the purposes of the network, associated with the regional forum and endorsed by the sub region in which they are located. Local committees are coordinated by network delegates in each country. To contact the GayLatino delegate of your country see the full list of names here.
TERMS OF REFERENCE OF GAYLATINO PARTNERS
Can become partners all those leading activists, experts trained and experienced in the subject matter of the network, self-identified as cisgender men and self-identified as gay living in Latin America and the Caribbean, as well as Latin Americans who may be members of GayLatino they reside in other parts of the world and they identify themselves as Latino and gay; that are over 18 years old, that match and support the objectives of the network and that meet the following conditions:
- Be interested in the mission and objectives of the Association;
- Accept the Statutes, Internal Bylaws and formalize their registration according to the procedures provided therein;
- Have ethics, political, cultural or scientific leadership and with experiences in the working strategies of the Association;
- Have effective skills for preparation, monitoring and reporting;
- Have computer skills, email management and regular participation in social networks;
- Have easy and regular access to the Internet;
- Have demonstrable experience and leadership in the field of HIV, gender, human rights and / or LGBT issues in the region;
- Have the capacity and dynamism to work with a diverse group of people;
- Having the possibility of working strategically in groups;
- Have diplomacy skills;
- Having some comfort with public speaking; and
- Have demonstrable experience in national, regional and international forums.